In 2023, video content will be more important than ever for marketers. Consumers are increasingly engaging with online experiences such as webinars, online challenges, Ask Me Anything sessions, and community events. This shift to experiential advertising has been accelerated by the pandemic and is now becoming the norm. To make the most of this trend, marketers should focus on creating conversational marketing experiences that engage with consumers beyond just ads. Additionally, marketers should embrace multi-channel marketing strategies that include both organic and paid content. Finally, influencer marketing, content creators and user generated content (UGC) should be utilized to create powerful video testimonials that will help build trust with potential customers.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Predictions For Business Growth In 2023
- The Customer Acquisition Show: Rave Reviews And Free Resources
- Exploring Ai: Beyond The Terminator
- Marketers Need To Branch Out Beyond Facebook And Google
- Content Creation With Spokesperson And UGC For Success Stories
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!