Are you ready to shoot to the top of everybody’s awareness by leveraging someone else’s authority?
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down again with the ingenious Dennis Yu, and he literally creates a mind-blowing ad from start to finish on the show. You can do it too—in just FIVE minutes for just ONE dollar a day with tools that are affordable and easy to use. If you’re trying to drive sales or leads and have no authority, you no longer have any excuse. In Kasim’s words, “Every high end salesperson just got a triple PhD in getting in front of the exact right decision maker.” Dennis’s strategy is a simple, but brilliant, way to build a relationship with integrity—and leverage it to get leads and sales.
Listen in for step-by-step instructions on creating a cross-platform ad with unbelievable reach—in no time.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create implied endorsement from respected names in your industry
- Which platforms Dennis posts his video on (and where it does best)
- How social signals impact search results (and how to maximize SEO)
- Which social media platform algorithm is working incredible magic right now
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- $650 discount to AdWorld (May 2-3, 2022)
- Blitz Metrics
- Connect with Dennis on LinkedIn
- email@example.com (Dennis answers his own email)
- See the video Dennis made during the show
- Descript (video-editing software) & Studio Sound
- Zoom & Loom
- Get a VA in the Philippines
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!