This prolific content creator has been coming up with evergreen marketing strategies for 25 years. And he literally gives them away for free.
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down to chat with Dennis Yu, founder of Blitz Metrics and the most generous marketer in the world (according to Kasim). Dennis gives away content like “grannies handing out Costco samples.” When Kasim was an infant in the digital marketing world, Dennis spent an hour on the phone with him and showered him with free, life-changing advice. And he shares something with PT listeners that he’s never shared before—his secret to creating high-authority, meaningful, well-produced, prolific content with important people, without taking up a ton of time.
Listen in for some powerful strategies that could literally change the way you do marketing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for creating 15-second and 1-minute video clips you can use forever
- Cheap/free tools that make content creation/editing a piece of cake
- Dennis’s trick for getting your dream clients to reach out to you
- Ideas for using everyday content in extraordinary ways
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- $650 discount to AdWorld (May 2-3, 2022)
- Blitz Metrics
- Connect with Dennis on LinkedIn
- email@example.com (Dennis answers his own email)
- Descript (video-editing software)
- Jasper (AI copywriter)
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!