It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for. Meta and Perpetual Traffic converge for the very first time.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with two of the smartest guys on the planet. Sean Bedford is the Solutions Engineer for Meta, and Ben Lampert is the Solutions Architect for Meta. They cover a whole lot of brilliant and important topics from Conversions API, Visibility, and EMQ matching to CRM, PCM, and AEM. And they have some good news: we’re seeing much better data on the other side of 2021. And it’s largely a result of Meta doing the work to help companies and agencies navigate this huge shift.
Listen in to find out what the Meta guys think about Kasim’s iOS 14 Meta hack—and so much more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What effect Conversions API has had on advertisers’ visibility and data control
- How to make sure you have a cohesive data strategy
- What you need to know about PCM and AEM
- Tips for choosing the right predictive event
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Conversions API
- Kasim’s iOS 14 Best Practice (NOT hack) on YouTube
- kasimsbestpractice.com (just kidding)
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Create an online store with Wix
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!