A whole lot of people run Google Ad campaigns without knowing if or why they’re working. There’s a simple way to find out.
In today’s episode, host Kasim Aslam sits down with John Moran, Chief Strategist at Solutions 8 and #1 Google Ads guy in the world (according to Kasim), to talk about making sure you’re doing Google Ads right. John’s first piece of advice is to get your sales and marketing teams working in tandem, not opposition. “They’re like the right leg and left leg,” he says. “If only one of them is working, you’re going in circles.” And the most important thing of all? You need a CRM tool.
Listen in as Kasim and John talk all things CRM—the good, the bad, and the pricey.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to identify common denominators between closed deals
- What one thing to track if you track nothing else
- How to choose a CRM tool out of the 5 billion on the market
- Which CRM tool does most of the grunt work for you
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Solutions 8
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!