Not a lot of people are using this setter and closer sales model, but one successful CEO swears by it.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Loyd Hale, CEO of Healthcare Growth Network, to talk about high-end sales funnels and the setter/closer model of selling that has worked so well for him. Loyd says he’s in the business of creating order out of chaos and setting up both sides for success. Make that three sides—the patients, the healthcare providers, and Loyd and his team.
Listen in as Loyd drops some knowledge bombs for high-ticket selling that you can apply to your own business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Loyd has gotten a 50% schedule rate, 80% show rate, and 50% close rate.
- What one thing you should hyper-focus on before moving on
- How to package what you’re selling in a unique and customized way
- Tips on retargeting, prospecting, and scripting
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Healthcare Growth Network
- Connect with Loyd on LinkedIn
- Solutions 8
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!