Staying on top of the iOS updates and keeping your marketing edge means understanding things like ATT, API, EMQ, and AEM.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Ben Pang, Software and Attribution Product Manager for Tier 11, who is feverishly working on iOS solutions in his lab day and night. Ben thoroughly explains all the latest concepts, software, and acronyms in a way that even those whose brains aren’t quite so technical can understand.
Listen in for some great tips on ensuring your social marketing stays effective even as things keep changing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know about ATT, EMQ, and AEM
- How to use first party data to create your own attribution model
- What server-side tagging is and what makes it powerful
- What Facebook’s Conversion API Gateway means for you
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!