Host Ralph Burns answers questions (instead of asking them) about his very successful anti-ad agency, Tier 11.
In this tables-turned episode, Hector Santiesteban, producer of the Perpetual Traffic podcast interviews Ralph about his hero’s journey from getting fired (twice) to building and running a successful 7-figure agency. Once upon a time, Ralph was told he had an unscalable business, and it was true. So he made some huge changes and watched it take off.
Listen in for some proven tips for making the smartest moves at each stage of your growing business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The most important thing you have to figure out before you start a business
- What business owners who want to scale can’t afford NOT to do
- The 5 characteristics/core values Tier 11 looks for in a new hire
- The key elements of a good prospective employee screening process
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11 (click the pink button to see if you’re a fit)
- T&C recordings
- The 4-Hour Workweek (book by Timothy Ferriss)
- Forbes article about the new iPhone’s privacy features
- Search Engine Journal article about Google ads and small businesses
- Reuters articles about paid influencers and ad labels
- Connect with Ralph (@ralphhb) on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Ahrefs, an all-in-one SEO tool set that helps you rank higher and get more traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.