Did you know you can use the Enneagram Personality Test to enhance your marketing?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim talk to Christene Marie, Founder of Starin Strategies, where they help clients increase their bottom line through empathy-driven marketing.
According to Christene, there is no better way to understand your ideal client than using the Enneagram framework. The Enneagram helps you better understand your customer, get inside their minds, and leverage their experiences, fears, and desires to drive purchase decisions.
If all this sounds woo-woo to you, tune in to hear Christene reveal how she used empathy-based marketing to drive 680,000 post engagements for an Amazon exec. Discover how you can use the Enneagram to better understand your buyer and the messaging that might most resonate with them.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is empathy-based marketing?
- This week’s nugget: Using instant engagement to amplify content visibility
- Why less is more on social media
- How to build a personal brand like a marketing pro
- Ways the Enneagram Personality Test can enhance your marketing
- Tips on how to generate more engagement on your social media posts
- How to create content your audience would want to engage with
- Values-based marketing and why it’s so effective
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Christene’s LinkedIn
- Christene’s Instagram
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!