What are the biggest challenges facing marketers today, and how can you navigate through/innovate around those challenges?
Today’s episode is a replay of Ralph Burns’s guest appearance on the Meta Business, Innovation, and Technology podcast with host Jordan Rogers-Smith. Being on the show was definitely a big honor for Ralph, but—let’s be honest—Meta was lucky to have him. Jordan asked a lot of insightful questions, and Ralph’s answers were brilliant. They talked about everything from attribution and iOS updates to humans vs. technology to the biggest fundamental changes in the Meta platform over the years. Ralph explained why he wouldn’t start a marketing agency in 2022, and reminisced about his first-ever Facebook ad that cost $3000 and got him zero leads or sales.
Listen in for an insightful conversation between two really smart guys about the past, present, and future of marketing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why IG ads didn’t work for Ralph’s agency at first (and why they do now)
- How technology fits into the future of creative in this ecosystem
- The easiest way for a business to get started with advertising on Meta
- 2 things humans still do better than technology
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Meta Business, Innovation, and Technology podcast
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!