How important is the first contact with a potential client? What do you say, and how do you instantly build trust, rapport, and credibility?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim continue their discussion breaking down a really cool case study involving a local chiropractor where the team hit some pretty ridiculous numbers. A 105% increase in conversion rates, a 27% decrease in cost per conversion, and a 300% increase in incoming calls.
Tune in to hear the specifics of what Kasim and his team did to drive such crazy results, game-changing solutions to help you close more quality leads, and some of the common problems plaguing brick-and-mortar businesses.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to get the most out of testimonial mashup videos
- What are click-to-call ads?
- How to win the first contact with a potential client
- Campaign compliance mistakes to avoid in the health and wellness space
- Ways to target customers from a socioeconomic lens
- Why you should never turn off high-performing Google ads
- The benefits of diversifying your video ads
- How to choose a digital marketing agency for your business
Links and Resources:
- Customer Acquisition Show
- Solutions 8 on YouTube
- Ralph’s LinkedIn
- Kasim’s Twitter
Download the FREE Google Ads Marketing Tips for Chiropractors HERE
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!