What if you could combine great messaging with great audiences in a virtual nirvana of social ads with stunning results?
On today’s episode, Ralph Burns walks co-host Kasim Aslam through the Creative Lab deep dive research the Tier 11 team uses to acquire ideal customers at top of funnel. This deep dive includes looking at 16 sources of data to create messaging and avatars, which becomes the foundation for how they create ad copy, images, videos, and scripts. They’re not just on a quest to uncover an avatar’s demographics and interests. They want to know them intimately. What are they thinking? What are their deepest fears? Their greatest desires? What transformation do they crave? “I don’t think you deserve to market to anybody if you don’t truly love them,” Kasim says. “And the way to fall in love with somebody is to get to know them.”
Listen in for a masterclass on knowing your ideal customer on a deep level—and convincing them that the transformation they want is attainable.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to use a proven, formulaic system for approaching cold traffic on Facebook
- Why (and how) the diagnose-prescribe-implement-iterate model works
- Ways to determine which asset in the 5-level system to use first
- How to build a bridge for the customer between the before and after state
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- AdWorld (virtual conference) May 2-3, 2022
- Tier 11 (see Customer Acquisition Amplification graphic on homepage)
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!