Is Facebook advertising dead? Can advertisers still take advantage of its over 2 billion active users?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim break down everything you need to know about Facebook ads and their effectiveness in 2022. The talk about the privacy controversies, what the algorithm used to be capable of, and what the latest iOS update means for Facebook users and advertisers alike.
The big question remains, “Is Facebook advertising dead?” Of course not. Advertising on Facebook is alive and well. However, we may need to reshape our expectations and acknowledge that the easy days of running Facebook ads are long gone. But here’s the thing; if you think Facebook is not good for advertising in 2022, it’s probably because you’re not measuring correctly.
Listen in for an insightful conversation as Ralph and Kasim reveal the real reason Facebook ads have stopped working for most marketers, and what you can do about it.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Is Facebook advertising really dead?
- Why Facebook traffic might be more valuable than it’s ever been
- The future of Facebook advertising
- Why you need to invest in your ability to track your advertising campaigns
- How and why to split-test Facebook ads
- A looming recession’s potential impact on advertising
- Augmented versus virtual reality: Where does the future lie?
- Why you need to track and measure everything on Facebook ads
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!