As advertisers, iOS updates rocked our world this past year, and while Facebook took the fall, it was Google after all.
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down to chat about the one thing that’s going to change everything: Google Performance Max. Kasim, who is very careful with words after being accused of hyperbole, says, “This is a gift from the gods we’ve been given here.” He says that, in order to use Performance Max to its full capacity, you have to understand what Google really is. It’s not just a search engine. Google knows it all. What questions you have, what your knowledge gaps are, what you do on every website you visit, what you write in your emails. ALL OF IT. And, for the first time ever, they’re letting us use what they know to run our ad campaigns. It’s a complete and total paradigm shift.
Listen in for some knowledge bombs that are going to blow your mind.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What goes in the very specific “bucket” Google asks you to fill
- How Google dynamically & algorithmically determines purchase paths
- Why Facebook advertisers have an advantage when it comes to Performance Max
- Why Google’s 500-touchpoint paradigm means you have to up your content game
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- AdWorld (virtual conference) May 2-3, 2022
- Kasim’s Performance Max YouTube video
- Solutions 8
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!