Don’t you hate it when you pour a ton of time and effort into a YouTube video only to get 15 views? Does it feel like it’s going to take years to grow your channel at the rate you’re going?
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Tom Breeze, expert YouTube strategist and owner of Viewability, to talk about getting the absolute most out of your YouTube channel. What if you could get more eyeballs on content you’ve already created and shortcut that exhausting process of building your subscriber count? What if you could spend as little as $5 a day to grow your audience, build brand recognition, and get engagement? The key is to optimize for retention, Tom says, not leads and sales. But those things will come too as you get more subscribers.
Listen in as Tom shares some proven strategies for growing your YouTube channel with paid ads.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- 3 factors to consider when choosing a video to put paid ads behind
- How and why to optimize your YouTube videos for retention (not leads/sales)
- What formula works best for thumbnails
- Why the 90-second mark and 7-minute mark are so important
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tom’s Special Offer for PT Listeners
- Viewability (Tom’s company)
- Ep. 24: 4 P’s of YouTube Advertising (Part 1)
- Kasim with his coach Uzair on YouTube
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!