LinkedIn is like a steady hum in the background of loud Facebook and TikTok ads, but if you do it right, there’s a way to get huge advertising wins on this platform.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with AJ Wilcox, founder of B2Linked, a LinkedIn ad agency. Ralph calls AJ the Paul McCartney of LinkedIn, and Kasim says he’s not only the smartest LinkedIn advertiser he knows, but the most honest traffic manager he’s talked to in a long time. AJ is truly excited about LinkedIn’s advertising potential, but he’s transparent about the high costs and why some things just don’t work on the platform. The fact that LinkedIn is the most underappreciated social network out there makes it powerful. The real magic in LinkedIn advertising is in the targeting, AJ says. The lead quality is incredible.
Listen in to see if LinkedIn ads are a good fit for your company and how to maximize your presence on the platform.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why only 4% of LinkedIn users are actually posting and how that works in your favor
- How comments, likes, and shares affect LinkedIn’s algorithm
- How to feed Bing interest data into LinkedIn (and why you’d want to)
- Why targeting is so specific and lead quality is so high on LinkedIn
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- FREE LinkedIn Ads Startup Checklist
- Follow/Connect with AJ on LinkedIn
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!