Prior to the iOS update, it was easy to compare your ad performance on Facebook and Instagram. Now you’ve got to get creative.
If you missed Part 1 of co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam’s discussion with Tier 11’s Angela Ponsford, check that out first. In today’s episode, the trio continues their chat about Instagram advertising and what you need to know to get the best results possible on this platform. They talk about the merger between paid and organic ads—and the inescapable fact that IG reels aren’t going anywhere. You absolutely need to utilize them if you want to stay relevant. Stop trying to hack the algorithm, Kasim says, and just play the game.
Listen in for some tips on building community and engaging your audience on Instagram in some new (and not that scary) ways.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create a specific audience and boost small bits of content only to them
- Why paid ads by themselves don’t work on Instagram
- How to set up conversation starters in your Instagram DMs with Minichat
- Why you should play the IG game instead of trying to hack it (and how to do it)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Create an online store with Wix
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!