Huge marketing opportunities await you in this new frontier of CTV, OTT, and programmatic advertising.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burn and Kasim Aslam sit down with Dan Larkman. CEO and founder of Keynes Digital, to discuss a paid traffic source they’ve never talked about on the podcast to date: connected TV (CTV). Dan, a self-proclaimed data geek, is a genius when it comes to programmatic advertising, media buying, tracking, and multi-touch attribution. He simplifies these concepts in a way that beginners can understand and shares why he thinks digital marketers absolutely need to know about them.
Listen in for what’s basically a master class on TV ads.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why programmatic advertising is so valuable and growing so fast
- How to partner with cross-device companies to track from different devices
- How smaller brands can bust through the two biggest barriers to connected TV
- Why multi-touch attribution will be a key factor in 2022 (and what means)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Dan on LinkedIn
- Keynes Digital
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Create an online store with Wix
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.