There’s a structure for what works on Twitter, and today’s guest is sharing the secrets to his wild success in 2021 on this often overlooked platform.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burn and Kasim Aslam sit down with Nick “The Shack” Shackelford, founder and CEO of Structured Agency. In February 2021, Nick’s competitive nature led him to bet a buddy he could get to 10k Twitter followers first. Ten months later, he’s almost doubled that. So, how did he become King of the Twitterverse? Great content, humor, being bold (and sometimes contrarian), and taking the time to engage with others in an intentional way. And he says anyone can do what he did.
Listen in for a peek at Nick’s roadmap to Twitter greatness.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which cheap/free Twitter tools Nick recommends
- What key things you need to know about Twitter threads
- How to schedule your weekly content and engagement
- 3 things you can do on Twitter that set you apart from the crowd
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Nick on Twitter
- Structured Agency
- Konstant Kreative
- Geekout Events
- Typefully (Twitter tool)
- Tweet Hunter (Twitter tool)
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!