Everybody wants their clients to be happy, but it doesn’t just happen by default.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burn and Kasim Aslam sit down with Taylor McMaster, Founder and Client Account Manager at DOT & Company. Taylor manages client relationships for digital marketing agencies, which means she’s basically every agency’s dream. As a customer advocate, she’s passionate about proactive communication, welcome gifts, regular updates, learning about the client’s needs and preferences, building trust, and ultimately a long-term relationship.
Listen in for some great tips on optimizing the customer experience from someone who’s really awesome at it.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why the first 90 days with a client are so critical (and how to build trust)
- Do’s and don’ts when communicating with clients
- How a client-facing account manager can also protect the team
- Ways to make your client feel like they’re your only client
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- DOT & Company
- Email Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DOT & Company on IG
- DOT & Company on Facebook
- Connect with Taylor on LinkedIn
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!