Making mistakes with your Google Ad campaigns can be costly. Save time, money, and headaches with this brilliant advice from Google expert, John Moran.
In today’s episode, host Kasim Aslam sits down with John Moran, Chief Strategist at Solutions 8 (and, according to Kasim, the best Google strategist in the entire world), to discuss tactical ways to upgrade your Google Ads campaigns by avoiding the mistakes everyone else is making. John says that 80% of these campaigns have the same issues.
Listen in to learn what they are and how to fix them, so you don’t waste another dollar or minute on your ads.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you shouldn’t use Google Analytics to track conversions
- Why Google is protecting some of their algorithmic secret sauce (and what that means)
- Why you shouldn’t start off with a restrictive bidding strategy
- What happens when you don’t give outbound campaigns enough time at the right attribution
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!