Growing your company is far more than just more traffic. It’s all about internal processes and hiring the best people to do different jobs within your organization.
In today’s episode, we’re mixing things up a little bit. We thought it would be cool to show you some internal conversations we have among team members at Tier 11. Daniel Green, Marketing Creative Strategist, sits down with Alicia Katz, Director of Production/Product Manager, to see how she creates order from chaos. What goes on inside the head of the person who can really make things happen within your organization?
Listen in to gain a better understanding of what it takes to run a successful online business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How project management tools help with optimization
- Two of Alicia’s favorite project management tools
- What a creative bodyguard is and why you need one in your company
- Tips for giving feedback in a respectful and collaborative way
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Daniel Green on LinkedIn
- Alicia Katz on LinkedIn
- Funnel Specialist job opening at Tier 11
- DM @ralphhb on Twitter with your feedback on today’s episode.
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!