Facebook is figuring things out after last summer’s iOS update, and your business will continue to profit from Facebook ads if you stay on top of the changes.
Angela Ponsford is the VP of Customer Success at Tier 11. Less than an hour after receiving an email update from their Partner Manager at Facebook, she sits down with host Ralph Burns to talk about all things traffic, conversion, and what the changes in Facebook Ads Manager mean for you and your business. Even with all the unforeseen challenges recently, Facebook is still a great advertising platform. You just need to make sure you have the right tools in your toolbox.
Listen in as Angela explains everything you need to know about AEM attribution, reporting, view-through conversions, optimization, creating website custom audiences, and more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why view-through conversions are controversial in the Facebook ad space
- How to get around frustrating Facebook algorithms
- Small changes in Facebook Ads Manager that add up to a big difference
- Good news for people who are sending traffic to a third party domain
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11 is giving away 5 FREE customer acquisition path audits
- Follow @ralphhb and @kasimaslam on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!