First party data is more important than ever before, and chatbots might just be the most effective way to capture it.
Travis Stephenson, CEO of Chatmatic, believes that people who hate chatbots (which is quite a few people) are overcomplicating them. In this episode, he encourages people to think about automation in Messenger or IG as a simple way to funnel people through to get the solution they’re looking for. It’s more of a replacement for a landing page—a bridge to get people where they want to go. Don’t try to cram your entire ecosystem into your chatbot, he says, just use it for lead generation and segmentation.
Listen in as he works hard to convince Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam to embrace chatbots. Spoiler: it’s not a hard sell for Kasim who is the world’s biggest cheerleader for first party data.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you should send cold traffic to FB Messenger or IG instead of a website
- What kinds of questions to use in an effective assessment sequence
- A 30 to 60-day chat sequence game plan for any size ad budget
- How to leverage Instagram’s engaging culture to get the response you want
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11 is giving away 5 FREE customer acquisition path audits
- Connect with Travis on IG (@thetravisstephenson)
- Follow @ralphhb and @kasimaslam on Twitter
- Get a FREE 14-day test drive with Sendlane
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!