Marketing, at the end of the day, is the crafting and amplification of a message—and the crafting piece is more important today than it’s ever been.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam are joined by the one and only Ryan Deiss, the CEO of Scalable.Co, CEO of DigitalMarketer, and King of the reigning digital marketing community in the galaxy. No one knows marketing like Ryan Deiss. He’s been in the digital marketing game since he was 19—over half of his life—and he’s seen a lot of changes.
Ryan says that the holy grail of marketing and advertising is the ability to craft a message, yell it out to the masses, and have people who didn’t even know they were in the market have their ears perk up. That is the greatest skill that has ever existed and will always work in marketing. From this day forward, the best message wins. Period.
Listen in for some marketing and messaging wisdom from the best in the business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to build your own community and media brand (and why it’s absolutely crucial)
- How to get your message out in the face of competition, algorithmic shift, & being priced out.
- Why Ryan Deiss, the CEO of DigitalMarketer, doesn’t market anymore
- Details about the perfect event for today’s confused/frustrated CEO/entrepreneur
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Scalable Impact Live (November 2-3, 2021)
- Wizard of Ads (trilogy by Roy Williams)
- Get a FREE 14-day test drive with Sendlane
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!