If you want to survive in the traffic world as it currently exists, you have to innovate.
In this episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam talk through some of the new advertising solutions they’re working on and testing out in this post-iOS update environment. Bottom line: you can’t use the same strategies you’ve always used, and you have to set aside your biases and be more open to new ideas today than you ever have been. At the same time, you’ve got to go back to the foundations, the proven principles, the most important things about marketing. There’s no easy button; you’ll have to put in the work.
Listen in for some creative ways to balance the basics with new innovations as you move into the future of traffic.
And don’t forget to DM a screenshot of your honest review of the Perpetual Traffic podcast to Ralph on Twitter for a chance to win recordings of T&C 2021 ($300 value).
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know about Facebook click ID
- How Kasim’s Facebook hack got them down from a $90/lead to $30/lead
- How to crack cold traffic (which you have to do or you’re screwed)
- Why the “faucet of traffic” is no longer a good strategy
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- DM your review of Perpetual Traffic to @ralphhb on Twitter to win T&C recordings
- Hotjar (screen recording software)
- Zapier (connect your apps and automate workflow)
- Ep. 324: An In-Depth Look at the Creative Process with Tier 11’s Tom Meredith
- breakthroughadvertising.com (get the book)
- $100M Offers (book by Alex Hermosi)
- Get a FREE 14-day test drive with Sendlane
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!