Andrew Tweito is back! And he’s excited to talk about the brand new Facebook Attribution tool. In this live episode with Molly, you’ll discover exactly how this powerful new tool can help you to achieve the best possible outcomes for your ads on Facebook, Instagram, The Audience Network and Messenger.
In this episode you’ll discover:
• The ‘Google Analytics’ of Facebook – a new tools that tells about your audience and assigning credit to certain traffic sources!
• Why you should use standard events instead of URL based custom conversions and how to avoid double counting your conversions – refresh pages – 30-50% reduction
• Which ad platforms are being tracked and why Twitter and LinkedIn aren’t playing right now (hint: Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, Bing Ads and Facebook are all in there)
• Which “positional attribution model” you should use
• Why people-based measurement when doing reporting is so critical!
• How to do cohort reporting on lookback data for all your ads
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.