Oli Billson is back to talk more about his FSMC Formula. But this time, Oli takes it beyond that initial conversion and talks about how to use this formula to keep the customers who have clicked. He goes over how to use the FSMC Formula to prevent this “follow-up failure.”
He also teaches you how to create a campaign and how to score leads so you can focus on users with the highest chance of conversion.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How the FSMC Formula will help you even after you get your leads
- What “follow-up failure” looks like and why you want to prevent it in your business
- An example of the FSMC formula in the wild that will help you shape your own campaign
- How to create contingencies around asking “if they do X, then we do Y,” and “if they don’t do X, then we do Z”
- How to differentiate great leads from poor leads using a lead scoring strategy